60 Vegetarian Hard Capsules - Australia Owned
JSHealth believes in truly nurturing the body and nourishing it with the right minerals to reach it’s full potential.
The JSHealth H+E Vitamins contain zinc which helps to maintain normal healthy hair, skin & nails, the capsules also contain a therapeutic dose of Iodine from Kelp which helps restore hair strength + volume and is also known to contain properties that support hair growth (Science in FAQ) ♡
Iodine is essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones that regulate metabolism & energy production throughout the body so ensuring you have enough in your systems gives you a nice boost! #nomorecoffee!
We love every result we’ve seen so far and hope you will as well. Beautiful, stronger hair and more energy is not far away, take a look at our reviews seen below!
KELP: Is a sea vegetable that absorbs minerals from ocean water and is an amazing natural source of iodine. Iodine is a trace element that is vital for many important functions of the body. The JSHealth Vitamins contain iodine from two high purity kelp materials that:
- Helps to restore hair strength and volume
- Regulates energy
- Regulates metabolism
- Assists in maintenance for wellbeing
- Iodine is essential for the manufacture of the thyroid hormones T3 and T4, which regulate basal metabolism which supports energy production throughout the body.
ZINC: Is an essential trace mineral that helps to:
- Maintain normal healthy hair
- Maintain healthy skin and nails
- Provide nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy sperm
- Support a healthy pregnancy
For full list of ingredients see FAQ page. https://jshealthvitamins.com/pages/faqs
Take one capsule per day with breakfast or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- May contain traces of crustacea (shellfish).
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Store below 25°C in a cool dry place.
If you are pregnant or have a Thyroid condition, please consult a health care professional before use.